Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mommy, I love you! + freebie + new challenges


Hi everyone
My newest release: Mommy, I love you! is inspired by my very own Mom! My mom was a positive, happy, always-ready-to help kinda mom. Even when she got sick with cancer 11 years ago. She faught 9 years against it, but it was a battle she could not win. I'm so glad I had the chance to
say goodbye and to tell her 'I love you'! As life goes on, we all try to enjoy every day.
I have a layout made with this kit, with the last picture ever took from my mom. This was on my hubby's birthday, 3 months before she passed away. The picture isn't of good quality but it's precious to me. That was the first time she held my daughter, she couldn't before because of the pain she had.
Here's what my lovely CT made.
Jodi used photo's of her while she was expecting her sons. There's so much going on on this layout. I love how she used the chevrons as arrows and the cute teddybear with the label 'mom to be'. Stacked papers always works for me. A pregnant woman, nothing more beautiful then that. Go to her blog and leave her some love
Kathy used this kit to scrap some pages of her new grandson: Mikhail and his proud parents. A new life begins here. Lovely how she made these simple layouts to stand out! All focus is on the parents enjoying their newborn son. Go to Kathy's blog to leave her some love. Keep in mind, she'll be off from May 1st to have her grandson, Mikhail, a visit.

here are the previews from my new kit: Mommy, I love you!
Mommy, I love you! Kit
Mommy, I love you! Elements
Mommy, I love you! papers
Mommy, I love you! Templates
Mommy, I love you! Alpha
and here's your freebie download link under the preview. I hope you like it!
I would love to see what you can create with my kits/freebies, e-mail me at Keunendana@hotmail.com with your layout(s) and gallerylink(s) so I can leave you some love.
It's a new month with new and fun challenges to play. I'll be hosting 2 challenges at the DigiScrapStation forum: AD/Scraplift challenge and Decorate your Desktop challenge. You can get a cute mini and a nice template by participating. Sign up and join the fun!!
join the fun and play along with us at DigisScrapStation, there are other challenges too: Pot Luck challengeMake your own siggie challengeFont Fever challengeQuote challenge and so much more.
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment