Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fibromyalgia Awareness Blog Hop! + free (small) kit

Hi everyone
A week or so ago I had the chance and time to participate in this blog hop, as my BFF Amber also suffers with this chronical disease/illness, I wanted to make a kit tributed to her. She loves owls, really, I know no one who loves owls as much as she does. Amber and I know each other for when we were 15 years old.  We've been together through some rough times. We both lost our mother,  we even lost contact for a couple of years. But the best thing of friendship is: no matter how long ago, you will find each other. My dear Amber, if you're reading this: I love you! I'm soo happy to have you as a friend. You are a bright, wonderfull friend and mom, you are doing it great! And a big Thanks to Amber's boyfriend Jim, for supporting her when she has a rough time or is in pain. Love you guys!

A little info about Fibromyalgia you can find here: Fibromyalgia Health Center and if you would like to join a facebook group about real people experiences Fibromyalgia: FibroColors.

Now the fun part for all the scrappers stopping by. Here are my previews.
 Amber's Owls alpha
 Amber's Owls elements
 Amber's Owls Papers

---------Some inspiration---------
This layout is made by my CT member Jodi from Throwing some Scraps Around.

This layout is made by me (the cake too :) ) And more important the one and only, my BFF Amber on her 25th birthday last year, cutting the cake.
If you make a layout with my part or any other, feel free to share. I would love to leave you some love. You can show me your layout with e-mailing your gallerylink to Keunendana@hotmail.com or show it at my Facebook fan page. Thank you!
Amber's Owls Kit: Download my part HERE
To get the other parts of this Blog hop, here's a list of all participating. Please be patient if not all is online, we all live in different time zones. Oh, and leave some love, it's so appreciated. :)
Thank you for stopping by and have fun.

Patty B Scraps
Mama’s Designz
Becky’s Creations
Dakota Winds Graphics
Shuckclod’s Stuff
Xelax Scrap Free
Touched By A Butterfly
Sugarbutt Designs
Kreations By Sparky
Jenny’s Designz
Marniejo’s House Of Scraps (link fixed)
Star Creationz
CL Graphics
FB Queen JJ Creations
Aprilthescrapaholic
Leterati Artful Scraps
Caroline B.
Made By Keuntje   >>>>YOU ARE HERE<<<<
Speyegull Designs
Callaluna Creations
Misplaced Mermaid
Crazy Tiffs
Designed By Laura Wellighoff
Jody M Designs
Dezines2Amaze

8 comments:

  1. I love your kit. Your owls, of course, were my favorite but I also think your alpha is super. Thanks so much for contribution to this blog. I never knew the details of Fibromyalgia before so this has been a good learning experience for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kit. It's really wonderful that you dedicated it to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you, from a digiscrapper with fibro and autoimmune issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heartfelt thanks for such an amazing kit. Your friend is very blessed to have you in her life. As a fibro sufferer, I am thankful that awareness and education will help foster a better understanding of this "invisible" condition. Again, thanks so very much for helping to bring this about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for parcticiating !
    Miriana

    ReplyDelete
  7. love owls
    thank you very much for this nice freebie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Owls! :) Thank you for creating this cute kit and for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete