Friday, August 9, 2013

A Princess Tale & A Princess Dream + freebie

Hey Hey, and thanks for stopping by.
Jiovanna's Creations has 2, yes two, new kits. And it's absolutly cute and girly! The first one is: A Princess Dream. A lovely, blue kit with Princess Tiana in the spotlight. You all know her from ' Princess and the frog'.
and here's a layout I made with it. You can use it for different purposes too, it doesn't have to be girly. I used it to make a layout of my kids playing with their kitchen. They were having dinner as a family, so cute.
Jiovanna's second kit is: A Princess Tale. With lots of green and elements from the movie itself. There's a crocodile, a trumpet and even Gumbo
I made a layout from our Disney trip last year. I know, it isn't the best quality of pictures. But I really wanted to use them. 
And this time I went on hybrid mode. In just 2 weeks I have my youngest daughter's birthday party, so I made a treatbag and invitions using this kit. 
.
I also made the invitations as a printable in two sizes: 4x6inch and 5x7inch. Just scroll down under the preview to download it.
Take the time to visit the other's from Jiovanna's Creations Creative Team.
Jiovanna's Creations: visit her blog
Robyn: visit her blog
Kelly: visit her blog
Marcelle: visit her blog
Thanks for stopping by, till next time.



1 comment:

  1. The Princess And The Frog is our favorite movie we luv it THANK YOU ;~} for sharing this invite is so cute..

    ReplyDelete