Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Commercial Use items + CU Freebie!!!

Hi everyone,
So glad you stopped by, I have some new CU items in Store!
first up: Circle Patts. A set of 4 PSD files to create some circle patterned papers.
Second: Jungle Patts, a set of 5 PSD files to create some lovely patterned papers. It doesn't have to be used for jungle layouts or kits, Those can fit anywhere. I love Striped papers ;)
Last but not least I've made some adorable Jungle Animals in layered PSD files, PNG files and outlines. I love the hippo! I think he's soo adorable.
And here's my freebie for you all. A Monkey to match the animals.
Enjoy your gift!
BE SURE TO CHECK IN BY TOMORROW FOR iNSD FREEBIES, SALES AND COUPONS!!!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, it is generous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cute freebie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute monkey !! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should package your Printing font !!! Nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete